COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
Both homeowners and Osceola County have placed restrictions during COVID-19. The restrictions change often and it is very fluid. Please make sure you understand the restrictions before traveling.
The county has placed the following restrictions for vacation rentals and resorts:
- some resort amenities may not be available
- only the guests registered in the home are allowed to be there. This is 24/7.
- masks are required in public places
- if you are coming from a high-risk area you must quarantine for 14 days
Each owner will have their own home policies implemented. Here are some examples. Check with your homeowner to see what restrictions they have in place for their home.
- limits on amenities ie. extra bedding
- limits on small maintenance projects while the guest is staying in the home
- increased cleaning policies
- notification to owner if someone falls ill during the stay
- implement the appropriate number of days gap between each booking
Here are some websites you can visit